Koru Time Enrolment
Whether you would like your child to atttend regularly, casually or as a one off, we need an enrolment form to be completed before they attend. All parents/caregivers must complete an enrolment form and sign the contract before their child can participate in the programme. It is the parents/caregivers responsibility to inform the supervisor of any changes to the information they have provided on the enrolment form. Completed enrolment forms can be returned to the school office.
Enrolment forms must be filled out completely with the following information:
- Child's name, address, and home phone number
- Parent's/Caregivers names and contact numbers, and any guardianship/custody arrangements
- Emergency contacts and numbers
- Name of Adults authorised to collect the child, and name of any person not authorised to collect the child.
- Any health/cultural/special needs or other relevant information to ensure the safety of all children in our care